Friday, April 17, 2015

Birthday Wishs -Go Light Your World!



Isn't this just the cutest stamp. I have four new stamps from Dreamerland Crafts! This one is called "Keeping Company". I love stamps like this for 'guy' or 'boy' cards. I had a hard time photographing this card. I must admit I did use some 'dark' plaid paper. But it is much prettier IRL! Honest! My middle grandson turns eight on May 1st ...yep....he's a May Day baby! I think this card will be perfect for him. I added some cute little buttons, a die cut bike, and tag sentiments! A little plaid ribbon finished off my card! I colored the image with my Copic markers. They are my favorite medium to use because I can blend with them and it much like painting (another hobby of mine)!  I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Go Light Your World (Because Logan Lights Our World)
There is a candle in every soul
Some brightly burning, some dark and cold
And there is a Spirit who brings a fire
Ignites a candle and makes His home
Carry your candle, and run to the darkness
Seek out the helpless, confused and torn
And hold out your candle for all to see it
Take your candle, and go light your world
Take your candle, and go light your world


 

3 comments:

Judith said...

This is lovely - what a wonderful image and great design I'm sure your grandson will love it - even if just for that really cute bicycle! hugs Judith x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is GORGEOUS! Yes, awesome for man or boy. It grabbed me the moment I saw it. I have trouble capturing certain cards in photos due to colors and then for no reason at all...haha. Love love love!

Becky said...

What an awesome card! And that bike is just perfect with this image.